SkinSense Cupping Therapy Set
Smoother ● Brighter ● Younger Looking Skin
CUPPING THERAPY FOR FACE AND BODY
Cupping therapy is an ancient Chinese therapy that’s based on the belief that certain health problems can be caused by stagnant blood and a poor energy flow through your body. To fix or prevent those health issues, cups are applied to your skin to create a pressure that sucks your skin inward. The pressure that cupping creates, draws blood to the affected area, increasing your overall blood flow. That increased blood flow can relieve muscle tension, improve circulation, and reduce inflammation.
“Where there’s stagnation, there will be pain. Remove the stagnation, and you remove the pain.”
Until the invention of modern materials, these cups were always made of glass, a fragile, inflexible material. Glass was difficult to use because, to create the suction needed for therapeutic effects, practitioners needed to light small fires inside the cups, then quickly place them on the body. The cooling of the air inside the cups resulted in therapeutic suction.
Now, after thousands of years of rigid cups, advanced materials have allowed us to create flexible silicone cups with extraordinary advantages.
Fixed Cupping: The cups are placed on a selected area of your body and then left in place without being moved.
They’re virtually unbreakable, portable and pliable. Most importantly, you can easily control the degree of suction by simply squeezing the cups more firmly or gently, depending on your preference. The SkinSense DIY 6 Piece Premium Grade Silicone Cupping Therapy Set has been cleverly designed to incorporate multiple traditional therapies producing remarkable results!
Cupping Massage: Oil is applied to the skin and the cups are pulled/slided along the skin and muscles. The cups slide easily because the oil has lubricated your body.
Cupping therapy is remarkably affordable. At only R575.00 our Premium Silicone Cupping Therapy Set costs less than a full body (including face) cupping massage session, yet you can use them over and over again, either on yourself, or with a partner. Because they’re so resilient and flexible, you can easily travel with them, and because they use no batteries or electronics, they last a lifetime and make a smart addition to a home remedies collection.
Silicone cupping therapy is an ideal treatment for women or men suffering from tight and sore muscles, digestive disorders, joint pain, cellulite, headache, migraines, stretch marks and spider veins among others.
It works wonders on the back, stomach and arms actually almost all areas of the body will respond to this unique treatment. The medical effect of the cup procedure results in: eliminating stagnation, intensifying metabolism and dermal respiration in the massaged segment of a body and increasing elasticity in the skin.
When used on the back or on tight, sore muscles, it helps to break up lipid pockets (knots), improve blood circulation and eliminate toxins and other waste products from your muscles. Improves and softens scar tissue. Tones your skin, assists in body contouring, stimulates your lymphatic and blood circulation, regulates the autonomic nervous system and generally relaxes and rejuvenates the body.
How does cupping work? The suction of the cup pulls the skin and tissues up and away from the body. Unlike acupressure or massage therapy, which compresses muscles and tissues, cupping therapy decompresses by gently pulling tissues outward. This creates space, boosts circulation, tones skin and tissues, and helps move lymph.
The suction and negative pressure provided by cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system (which makes it an excellent treatment for high blood pressure). Cupping is used to relieve back and neck pains, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, and even cellulite.
– Cupping Therapy Benefits for Body & Cellulite –
- Pain relief and decreased inflammation
- Release muscle tension
- Clears stagnation
- Drains and move fluids, clear drainage pathway, and drain lymph fluid. The lymphatic circulation improves by 300% for a period of 8-12 hours
- Dredge and clear toxins and old residue out of muscles and soft tissue by improving circulation
- Nervous system sedation
- Expel congestion
- Stretches muscles and connective tissues
- Nourish blood supply
- Remove toxins
- Nourish the skin and increase its suppleness
- Improves sluggish circulation
- Help reduce cellulite
- Help firm flab
- Creates a flow of fresh oxygenated blood that’s rich in natural nutrients
- Cupping therapy releases and clears waste and toxins from the fat cells
- Smooths stretch marks and clears broken capillaries
- Breakdown of fatty deposits
- Help with pre-surgery prepping and post-surgery recovery
- Release deep muscular tissues
- Improve and soften scar tissue
- Increases the range of joint movement
- Clear colon blockages
- Open chest and lungs (a great treatment for colds and pneumonia)
- Improve skin tone and texture by gently stretching the fibroblast cells, stimulates them to produce better quality and quantity of natural collagen and elastin
- Enhanced product absorption
- Opens meridians
- Save on expensive cellulite treatments and creams.
- Breaks up and remove the orange peel cellulite look for smoother, more toned skin
Cupping Therapy Benefits for Face
- Pore cleanser; tones skin and removes excess oil and dirt by penetrating deep below the skin’s surface. Blackheads are created when oil from the skin solidifies inside the pores. Ultimately this hardens and plugs the pore. As the plug oxidises, it takes on a black appearance. The cups Cleanse Away Blackheads as it uses deep penetrating suction to remove the excess oil in the pores before they become blackheads, leaving the skin clean and clear
- Nourishing blood supply to the skin and increase its suppleness
- Strengthen renewing power & its resistance to harmful conditions
- Helps firm lax skin
- Improves skin tone and texture by gently stretching the fibroblast cells, stimulates them to produce better quality and quantity of natural collagen and elastin
- Enhance product absorption
- Expels toxin to be removed by the lymphatic system
- Refines the pores
- Improves micro-circulation
- Helps with drooping muscles
- Smooths wrinkles and fine lines
- Drain eye bags and double jaw
- Loosening of adhesions
- Strengthening the vascular integrity of the face
- Improves and soften scar tissue
Anti-Ageing – from the inside out – by improving blood circulation to the skin and by gently stimulating the fibroblast cells, which produce natural collagen and elastin, your skin will reveal a healthy glow and plump those fine lines.