Microneedling with DermaRoller
Smoother ● Brighter ● Younger Looking Skin
“I use a dermaroller. Google it – it’s great! It’s like a little wheel that has little pins, like acupuncture needles in a way, and you roll it and it stimulates your collagen and it also allows for your products to seep into your skin.” Jennifer Aniston
DermaRollers – Everything You Need to Know
Derma rollers are amazing skincare tools with tiny needles that help rejuvenate the skin. They treat scars, stretch marks, ageing skin and hair loss which result is smoother, brighter & younger looking skin.
To repair any kind of skin damage, the skin needs to regenerate by creating new skin cells. Most skin rejuvenating therapies (for example microdermabrasion, acid peels or lasers) work by damaging or removing the top layer of skin – this causes a wound-healing response and encourages the skin to regenerate itself.
The dermaroller is different because it regenerates the skin without damaging it.
Dermarollers work miracles for clearing acne scars, minimising stretch marks, fading pigmentation, and evening out skin tone when used properly. Microneedling performs two main actions – 1. create micro pathways in the skin that stimulate collagen & elastin and 2. increase the absorption of skincare products. Microneedling is very effective against acne scars, stretch marks, pigmentation, hair loss, wrinkles, sun damaged skin and ageing skin in general.
Dermaroller’s main benefits are their ability to stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin. Aside from diet and lifestyle, the dermaroller is the most powerful way to stop ageing skin in its tracks and prevent new fine lines and wrinkles from forming. So by creating new collagen/elastin, ageing and damaged skin can be improved, or even reversed.
Combine dermarolling with our luxurious organic rose otto infused Hyaluronic Youth Serum. Our formulation consists of a specialised 11kDa hyaluronic acid molecule. This formula penetrates deeper than most serums on the market today and acts as a powerful, effective combination for younger looking skin!
Celebrities are offered all the best skincare advice and treatments so, it makes sense to keep an eye on what they’re up to.
Dermarolling has the power to transform your skin and complexion with a minimal time commitment from home!
The “A-Lister” line up includes Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Naomi Watts, Kim Kardashian, Demi Moore, Bar Refaeli, Holly Willoughby, and Kourtney Kardashian, just to name a few.
With each microneedling treatment collagen and elastin production is sent into overdrive to compensate as it heals — leaving your complexion tighter and plumper than it was beforehand. Skyrocket your dermaroller results by using a good quality organic serum to help nourish your skin and boost skin renewal.
We highly recommend using natural and organic skin care products as the ingredients inevitably ends up deep in your skin and bloodstream and can affect your health. Make sure your products are free of synthetic ingredients. If a company doesn’t specialise in natural, organic products only, then it is a sure sign that most of their products are probably synthetic based.
We offer home kits from only R695 which includes your SkinX Dermaroller + Medical Grade Alcohol + Pure Vitamin C Crystalline + Mixer Bottle + Full Intructions. Your dermaroller home kit will last for 14-18 treatments which makes this an AMAZING offer! At this price, how can you resist.
Skin clinics, beauty salons and dermatologists typically charge an average of R1400 per derma roller (which they keep at their premises) plus R1800 per microneedling treatment (minimum of 6 treatments recommended). This leaves the client with an estimated cost of R12,200 for 6 treatments. Wouldn’t you rather invest in a dermaroller home kit and do it yourself?
I started this business in 2011 to help provide people with an effective skin treatment that’s easy and affordable and can be done from home. Basically, a cheaper way to give yourself what’s normally an R1800 per in-office microneedling treatment, but from the comfort of your home – saving you a small fortune!
15 DermaRoller Benefits
… what dermarollers can and can’t do …
- do-it-yourself microneedling treatments from home saving you a small fortune!
- dermarollers are very effective against sun damaged and ageing skin
- smooths fine lines and deep wrinkles
- dermarollers improve skin texture
- thickens and firms the skin
- reduces crow’s feet & laugh lines
- dermarollers reduce depressed acne scars
- reduces ice pick and chickenpox scars
- microneedling is not effective against cellulite | FULL BODY CUPPING THERAPY – extremely effective!
- dermarollers reduce age spots, sun damaged skin & hyper pigmentation
- dermarollers reduces and reverse hair loss
- microneedling drastically improve the appearance of stretch marks
- dermarollers boosts collagen and elastin fibres by up to 1000%
- dermarollers build natural collagen that lasts for years
- dermarollers enhance absorption of skin care and hair grow products by up to 90% – scientific studies have shown only 0.3% of the active ingredients in traditional cosmetics are able to penetrate skin, so 97.7% of them are wasted. That’s money down the drain!
- DIY microneedling treatments are simple, easy and effective!
- dermarollers are suitable for all skin types & colours
- no risk of discolouration to the skin
- no risk of burns (unlike laser)
- no ablation (cutting or removing) to the epidermis
- minimal risks
- minimal to no downtime – depending on the derma roller’s needle length
- stimulates your own collagen naturally without creating scar tissue
- dermarollers produce long lasting results – the longer the needles, the longer the results last
- in-line needle alignment
- SkinX™ dermarollers are sterilised prior to packaging
- SkinX™ dermarollers are manufactured with embedded titanium alloy needles
- SkinX™ dermaroller handles are manufactured with Lexon® for durability
- SkinX™ dermarollers have 192 single embedded titanium alloy needles
How Does Microneedling Work?
Genuine vs Fake DermaRollers
Tips to Consider Before Buying Your DermaRoller
- Compare prices of the dermarollers that you find online or at actual shops. If you look at a dermaroller’s price that’s ridiculously cheaper than the others, it means that it is not likely a good quality dermaroller.
- It’s best to buy from a reputable company that’s been in business for a while. Older companies are more trusted and you’re not buying from some fly-by-night dermaroller supplier.
- Check Google Reviews and Hellopeter – they are good indicators if these companies are reliable or not.
15 DermaRoller Advantages
- dermarollers cause a 60% improvement in ageing skin and an 80% improvement in scar reduction and stretch marks in only 6 treatments! With that said, a good anti-ageing routine includes a healthy lifestyle. Smoking and stress are the leading causes of ageing skin as well as consuming alcohol on a regular basis as it dries out skin cells.
- dermarollers induce maximum absorption of serums (preferably organic), giving you an ‘instant facelift’ – scientific studies have shown only 0.3% of the active ingredients in traditional cosmetics are able to penetrate skin, so 97.7% of them are wasted. Remembering that any cream or treatment you use on the face or body immediately after rolling will be up to 90% more potent, so it is recommended that those using Retin A should NOT use it on the days that you will be rolling. High doses of vitamin A can be toxic.
- dermarollers literally rolls away your scars, wrinkles and stretch marks before your eyes without harmful effects
- dermarollers literally ‘trick’ your skin into turning back the clock by destroying old skin cells and scar tissue, and then replacing them with brand new skin cells
- dermarollers are highly effective against most forms of scarring such as burn scars, surgery scars, acne scars and chicken pox scars
- microneedling punctures the skin, thus stimulating collagen production and ‘re-sets’ the cell cycle back to adult stem cells (differentiated stem cells capable of dividing and creating new cells)
- dermarollers provide astonishing results that are powerful non-surgical treatments. They rejuvenate the skin just like laser or chemical peels do, but without the healing, skin damage, down time, and cost
- dermaroller results are similar and often better than laser treatments, chemical peels and micro dermabrasion at a fraction of the cost
- tightens loose skin due to lack of collagen and improves lines and wrinkles on the face
- improves thinning hair and hair loss/alopecia especially when used in conjunction with a hair loss tonic
- dermarollers improves skin tone and texture of ageing skin
- dermarollers are a great home treatment option with no severe side effects and fast recovery
- dermarollers are affordable considering what a trip to the dermatologist or skin clinic will cost you
- dermarollers can dramatically reduce all types of scarring – 6 treatments are recommended
- dermarollers are currently the ultimately non-surgical, non-ablative facelift solution